Customer Service Administrator 17k-20k
Working with Us ????
It’s doing things different. It’s changing the game. And to make that happen our people need to be a little bit different too. Forget about pen pushers and clock watchers. Our people are super sharp and switched on. Flexible, friendly, and up for any challenge. So if you join our Account Management team, get ready for something new.
You must possess a positive “can do attitude” to problem solving and customer satisfaction. You must have a practical “common sense” approach to building business relationships and be able to appreciate and understand that your delivery of the company’s service will determine the future outcome of the relationship. Our clients depend on us and they will depend on you.
We are looking for enthusiastic and competitive Customer Service Agent to join our Account Management team. You should be an excellent communicator, be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone as well as dealing with any customer concerns and queries.
As a Company, we believe in developing home-grown talent and as a result our policy is to promote from within. Our whole foundation is based on meritocracy so your career progression is in your hands as much as it is in ours. Come and see for yourself!
- Obtain and enter the correct customer details on live spreadsheets and/or database for accurate database management ensuring that up to date leases and records are kept on clients and the CRM accurately records the latest information.
- To send introductory packs/emails to suppliers following meetings
- To maintain, develop & maximise ongoing dynamic relationships with suppliers and schools via telephone/email
- To identify opportunities with new/existing suppliers and schools to increase business (repeat deals, upgrades, new supplier deals)
- To manage and complete accurately Customer Quotations/Proposals using the information provided within deadlines
- Responsible for keeping the supplier and account managers proactively well informed of the status of lease proposals and outstanding documentation.
- To prepare sales/lease files using the written information provided by the supplier and take into consideration pricing
- To ensure the return of the completed lease documentation within a timely period (7 days)
- To ensure swift and accurate payment is made upon completion of deals and informing suppliers when payment has been processed
Skills & Qualifications – Essential
Proven experience within a customer service role/account management
Self-motivated, competitive individual with drive, enthusiasm and a proven track record of successfully maintaining and building relationships
Demonstrated ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to customers
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Strong negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints effectively
Demonstrated ability to meet targets within a team environment
Confident and professional manner
This job description is intended as a summary of the primary responsibilities and qualifications for this position. The job description is not intended as inclusive of all duties an individual in this position might be asked to perform or that may be required to do either now or in the future.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer