I’m currently recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join a leading manufacturer in Preston.
The Customer Service Administrator will deal with queries by email and telephone to worldwide customers. Providing excellent customer service consistently and continually to ensure that all customer expectations are not only met but exceeded. This role deals with other departments on a regular basis to ensure the requirements of the customer are catered for.
- The Customer Service Administrator is the first point of contact for customer queries and questions
- Take, deal or redirect all incoming calls, ensuring messages are immediately relayed to the relevant individual
- Providing high quality and professional assistance dealing with calls promptly and courteously
- Registering new jobs and ensuring accuracy on data input
- Processing customer orders using the company software
- Dealing with customer enquiries by telephone
- Answering questions on price and availability by telephone and email
- Liaising with internal departments to ensure customer expectations are met
- Producing paper and electronic invoices
- Filing of documents and other paperwork as and when necessary
- Advising internal customers i.e. Sales of any key account activity
- Completion of customer documentation when required
- Taking sales orders and enquiries by telephone
- Full understanding of the company product range
- Updating information from the Epicor system for the product range
- Work independently, as well as a part of a team when necessary.
- Good listener with effective communication skills
- Understanding and reassuring telephone manner
- High attention to detail
- Disciplined and focused to give 100%
- Reliable and motivated
- Ability to learn multiple systems and processes
- Ability to problem solve and find the solution quickly and effectively
- Knowledge and experience of word, excel and PowerPoint.
The basic salary for the Customer Service Administrator is £17,901 – £18,321 per annum depending on experience. In addition there are a host of additional benefits:
- Friendly working environment.
- 25 days holiday which includes a 4 day Xmas shutdown
- Government Pension scheme
- 39.5 hours per week – Monday to Thursday (8am-5pm) Friday (8am-4:30pm)
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer