Customer Service Advisor, based in Preston
Offering an hourly rate of £8.38 per hour plus the opportunity to earn bonus!
Full time, 40 hours per week!
My client who is a well known UK based retailer are looking for confident, enthusiastic and customer focused individuals to join their existing team in Preston.
Working full time, 40 hours per week!
- £8.38 per hour
- Uncapped commission based on customer service levels and performance
- Free parking
- Mobile phone discounts
- Dental care
- Child care
- Access to onsite facilities: Gym, canteen, break area’s
- Extra incentives and activities
- Handling inbound calls from new and existing customers who are looking for support or assistance with their enquiries – providing exceptional customer service throughout!
- Providing advise and guidance on a wide range of products and services the client provides.
- Using the inhouse system to update, emend and process details or orders.
- Working within a busy, contact centre environment in Preston.
- Working between Monday to Sunday, 5 days out of 7 with rotational weekend shifts.
- Hours are between 8am – 10pm, Monday to Friday and between 8am-8pm on Saturday and Sundays. Shifts are rotational.
- Working in a fantastic environment with full training long term opportunities
- Previous customer service experience is required ideally within a telephone based role but we are open to backgrounds which would include but is not limited to; retail, hospitality, banking and aviation.
- Must be a strong and confident communicator both verbally and written.
- The desire to provide exceptional customer service and represent the company in a positive manner.
- Comfortable handling a large number of inbound calls.
- Must be IT literate
- Enthusiastic and committed to delivering the best choice of tariffs and mobile phones to fit the customers needs.
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a CRB and credit check.
Customer Service, Customer Care, Retail, Hospitality, Aviation, Travel and Tourism, Contact Centre, Call Centre, Customer Support, Retention’s, Technical Support.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer