Customer Service Advisor, based in Preston
Offering an hourly rate of £8.38 per hour plus the opportunity to earn bonuses on top!
Full time, 40 hours per week!
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a well known UK based retailer with over 2000 stores nationwide, they offer an unrivalled service and unbeatable prices to their customer range. They are currently looking for ambitious, friendly and professional Customer Service Advisors to join their contact centre based in Preston alongside a supportive and driven team.
- £8.38 per hour
- Uncapped commission based on customer service levels and performance!
- Free parking
- Massive Mobile phone discounts
- Access to an exclusive discount portal
- Dental care
- Child care
- Access to onsite facilities: Gym, canteen, break area’s
- Extra incentives and activities
- As part of this role you will be handling inbound calls from new and existing customers who are looking for support and assistance on their current products and services.
- Providing advise and guidance on a wide range of products and services the client provides, always aiming to put the customers needs and wants first.
- Using the inhouse system to update, emend and process details or orders.
- Working within a busy, contact centre environment in Preston.
- Working between Monday to Sunday, 5 days out of 7 with rotational weekend shifts.
- Hours are between 8am – 10pm, Monday to Friday and between 8am-8pm on Saturday and Sundays. Shifts are rotational.
- Working in a fantastic environment with full training long term opportunities
- Previous customer service experience is required ideally within a telephone based role but we are open to backgrounds which would include but is not limited to; retail, hospitality, banking and aviation.
- Must be a strong and confident communicator both verbally and written.
- The desire to provide exceptional customer service and represent the company in a positive manner.
- Comfortable handling a large number of inbound calls.
- Must be IT literate
- Enthusiastic and committed to delivering the best choice of tariffs and mobile phones to fit the customers needs.
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a CRB and credit check.
Customer Service, Customer Care, Retail, Hospitality, Aviation, Travel and Tourism, Contact Centre, Call Centre, Customer Support, Retention’s, Technical Support.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer