Customer Service Advisor
Based in Bredbury, Stockport
Offering a basic salary of £16,500 increasing to £17,740 after probation.
Full Time, Permanent role with Immediate Start Dates Available!
My client based in Bredbury are looking for enthusiastic, friendly, customer service orientated candidates to join their existing team of Customer Service Advisors. They offer a fantastic working environment with full training and support, weekly and monthly incentives, a massive range of benefits including discounts and freebies!! Amongst this, they offer genuine opportunities for you gain experience or expand the experience you already have and develop and progress through the business.
The Benefits and Perks!
- £16,515 per annum
- Opportunity to earn bonus!!
- Discounted products and services!
- Access to an online discount portal.
- Full training is provided
- Free onsite parking
- 28 days holiday
- Company pension
- Rewards and incentives on a monthly basis and throughout
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be:
- Handling inbound customer service calls from new and existing customer, you will be providing exceptional customer service, aiming to support and resolve the customers enquiry and always aiming to give a lasting impression.
- Assisting with an range of enquiries from billing or payments, home movers, product and service specification and advice, technical faults and minor complaints.
- Using the inhouse system to log, amend and obtain customer accounts and calls.
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met.
- Establishing and maintaining a professional relationship with all customers
- Working 5 days per week between Monday to Sunday, on rotating shift pattern.
- Working within a large, energetic and friendly team – full training and constant support is provided throughout.
Our client is very open with experience, we are open to all customer orientated experience from retail, call centre, hospitality, administration to travel and tourism and more…all we need from you is:
- Confidence when communication both verbally and written
- The ability to build rapport, sustain relationships and a passion to please
- A positive mentality with a open mind and desire to learn – our client will TEACH you everything…
- Strong IT skills, comfortable with basic computer packages and general navigation
- A genuine customer focused attitude, always striving to be the best and give the best service
Please contact GEORGIA BOHILLS on 0191 230 39 47 in the Newcastle Sales and Marketing.
Customer Service, Customer Care, Retail, Hospitality, Aviation, Travel and Tourism, Contact Centre, Call Centre, Customer Support, Retention’s, Technical Support.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer