Customer Service Advisor based in Salford
Basic salary of £17,630 + opportunity to earn upto £400 in bonus!
Full time, permanent role.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a large, worldwide business who offer genuine career opportunities and progression. They are looking for friendly, hardworking and energetic professionals to join their existing team based in Salford. They offer a fantastic working environment with full training and support, weekly and monthly incentives, a massive range of benefits including discounts and freebies!! Amongst this, they offer genuine opportunities for you gain experience or expand the experience you already have and develop and progress through the business.
- Basic salary of £17,630
- Fortnightly pay
- Opportunity to earn upto £400 bonus per month!
- Genuine opportunities to progress
- Full training provided
- Free onsite car parking
- 28 day holiday entitlement
- Child care and eyecare vouchers available
- Special access and discounts on gym memberships, stores, restaurants and activities!
- A fantastic, supportive and fun working environment with plenty of incentives and activities to get involved in.
- Handling inbound customer service calls from new and existing customer, you will be providing exceptional customer service, aiming to support and resolve the customers enquiry and always aiming to give a lasting impression.
- All calls will be of a banking and financial natures, enquiries can range from lost or stolen debit cards, support with setting up accounts, direct debits or online banking to more complex cases of fraud.
- Using the inhouse system to log, amend and obtain customer accounts and calls.
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met.
- Establishing and maintaining a professional relationship with all customers
- Working on a rotational shift pattern between 8am-10pm across Monday – Sunday, 5 days out of 7.
- Working within a large, energetic and friendly team – full training and constant support is provided throughout.
Our client is very open with experience, we are open to all customer orientated experience from retail, call centre, banking, finance, hospitality, administration to travel and tourism and more…all we need from you is:
- Confidence when communication both verbally and written
- The ability to build rapport, sustain relationships and a passion to please
- A positive mentality with a open mind and desire to learn – our client will TEACH you everything…
- Strong IT skills, comfortable with basic computer packages and general navigation
- A genuine customer focused attitude, always striving to be the best and give the best service
Please note all candidates will need to pass a basic credit and background check if they are successful.
Customer Service, Customer Care, Retail, Hospitality, Aviation, Travel and Tourism, Contact Centre, Call Centre, Customer Support, Retention’s, Technical Support.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer