Customer Service Advisor
Based in Newcastle
Full time, permanent
£7.93 per hour
Are you looking to build a career with a business who invest and value their employees with on going support and progression opportunities? If so we would like to hear from you.
We are looking for friendly, customer focused individuals to join our vibrant inbound customer service department based in Newcastle .This is an exciting opportunity were you will have the chance to represent a well known UK based retailer.
What’s on offer:
- £7.93 per hour
- Monthly bonus
- Subsidised on site parking available
- Pension scheme
- Discount on product and services e.g. mobile
- Childcare, eye care, and cycle to work vouchers
- Great on site facilities e.g. break areas, canteen
- 21 days holiday later increasing to 25 days
- Progression opportunities
- Discounts for retail stores, cinemas, restaurants and more
About the role:
- Receiving inbound calls on the complaints line / dealing with customer complaints
- Keeping customers up to date of there complaints in process
- Taking ownership and providing an exceptional customer service at all times
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with all customers
- Full training is provided on how to handle a range of situations with ongoing support and progression opportunities
- Working within a fast paced contact centre environment
- Working within a large ,energetic fun team
A few things we are looking for :
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be IT literate and confident using a PC
- Self motivated and driven individual
- Comfortable handling high amounts of inbound customer service calls
- Confident when handling different types of calls
- At least 6 months customer service experience – this could be within retail, hospitality, IT support
All candidates must be able to pass a DBS check.
All successful applicants will be contacted within 48 hours. Unfortunately due to anticipated high levels of response we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates.
Apply Direct or call Georgina Anderson on 0191 230 39 47.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer