Role: Customer Service Advisor
Hours: 10am – 2pm (Monday – Friday)
Start Date: 21st January 2019
If you are looking for the perfect opportunity to start your 2019 with I want to hear from you….
We have a fantastic opportunity working within the finical sector for a global business as an Customer Service Advisor- With fantastic hours, great career prospects and an exciting working environment! This role is perfect for people who are looking for a career within the financial sector.
- Basic salary is £8750
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays
- Fully paid training.
- Incentives running every month
- Progression opportunities are available
- Customer service experience is essential ideally a phone based but some experience within customer facing environments.
- Must be a motivated and proactive individual.
- Must be really resilient and happy and aim for a one call resolution.
- Strong communication skills
- Driven and self motivated to take the negatives and achieve targets
- Taking calls from customers in regards to products and services.
- Aiming for a one call resolution.
- Meeting KPI’s – Call quality and time scale.
- Tech support on products.
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Lauren at Cordant People Manchester.
Cordant People are acting as an equal opportunities employer in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer