Are you looking for a new job, or a change in direction? Or maybe you’ve just left education and are at the very start of your career?
If so we would love to hear from you! We are working with one of the Largest UK banks in the UK that are longing for a number of inbound customer service advisors to join them on a permanent basis!
No prior call centre experience? No problem, we have an excellent training and induction programme designed so that you’ll hit the ground running!
You’ll be right at the forefront in helping people with their banking queries so we’re looking for someone with a strong service ethic and a passion for people.
What will you do?
- You’ll work 40 hours per week. We’re a 7-day operation with flexible working hours typically between 7am and 11pm.
- You’ll take calls from customers with queries on their bank accounts, taking ownership to resolve them at first point of contact or escalating as required.
- You’ll deliver a great customer experience which will be measured by customer satisfaction, and you’ll work as a team to achieve collective quality targets.
Who are we looking for?
- Someone with a positive attitude and a good way with people.
- A good level of computer literacy, combined with the ability to write clear and accurate notes to keep customer records up to date.
- A quick learner who is adaptable to changes processes and procedures.
- Someone with drive and enthusiasm to see things through to completion – be it a customer query or an ad-hoc task.
- Great communication skills – written and verbal – you’ll be talking to lots of people!
What’s in it for you?
- In addition to a competitive salary, we also offer a great working environment in which you can flourish – right from day 1!
- Company pension
- 21 days’ holiday – increasing 1 day per year of service up to 25 (plus 8 days’ bank holiday allowance)