Location: Stockport, Cheshire
Job Type: Permanent, full time
Salary: £16,500 plus up to £200 extra per month.
Start Date: Immediate.
Hours: 38.75 per week – Hours of 7am – 11pm Monday to Sunday (5/7 Days)
***** ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CAREER WHICH WILL TAKE OFF?*****
***** ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A NEW CAREER? *****
***** DO YOU WANT A JOB ROLE IN AN IDEAL LOCATION? *****
We are looking for individuals who are passionate about providing excellent customer service and eager to succeed within a worldwide organisation. We are looking for individuals who have:
* Strong communication skills.
* Able to show patience and ability to maintain a professional manner.
* Ability to remain calm under pressure.
* Ability to adapt to change quickly.
* Strong computer skills and knowledge.
* Annual salary £16,515 paid fortnightly
* Great bonus scheme. Up to £2400 in bonuses per year based on quality and attendance.
* Excellent progression opportunities which can be achieved in 6-12 months.
* Opportunities to develop into management – 90% of the current management team are home grown.
* Modern, vibrant open plan offices with chill out areas and dedicated training rooms
* Free on site parking.
* Close to town centre and local amenities.
* Smart casual dress.
About the role
As an inbound customer service advisor, you will be working on behalf of the worlds largest telecom giant, receiving calls from their customers for various reasons. This can be for different reasons such as providing information about the products and services the company supply or helping with any technical difficulties. NO SALES, NO OUTBOUND CALLS
* Candidates must have a minimum of 6 months experience within a customer facing/telephone based environment.
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now or contact Lauren at Cordant People Manchester.
Cordant People are acting as an equal opportunities employer in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer