Permanent vacancy: Customer Service with manual handling
Location: Glasgow Science Park
Working days: Monday – Friday
Working hours: 8.30am – 4.30pm
Start date: Immediate effect
A permanent vacancy has arisen for a full-time assistant to join our client in their Customer Service Department. This position is a very varied position and involves working on the telephone and also manual work so please read below before applying.
- Liaise with internal and external customers and suppliers by phone, fax and email
- Processing orders using bespoke Sage system
- Assisting with picking, packing and labelling of all outbound orders
- Lifting boxes
- Liaising with courier companies
- Check and book in deliveries using in house CRM systems
- Stock Control
- Communicate with our UK Customers and Suppliers along, colleagues in Europe as well as internal departments
The Successful candidate will also have:
- Excellent communication skills
- A warm, approachable manner
- Experience using bespoke computer programs would be an advantage (although training will be given)
If you are available for work with immediate effect and can assist with all of the above duties and responsibilities then please submit your CV.
With 17 specialised brands in our portfolio our aim is to revolutionise and change the face of recruitment, ensuring service delivery across a multitude of our clients and candidates.
We are a family business with a family feel and our culture, ethics and approach to ensuring we hire only the very best within the industry are crucial to us. Cordant People Scotland currently have 4 locations within Scotland – Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling and Dundee with Aberdeen due to open in the near future.
We hold regular coffee mornings every Tuesday between 9.30am-11.30am. Pop in to discuss our current job roles or call us on 0141 370 2380 for more information.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer