Customer Service Advisor based in Chester
Full time,permanent role with immediate start dates available.
Offering £8.21 per hour
We currently have a Customer Service Advisor role based in Chester working on behalf of our client who are a globally known business. They are looking for passionate,professional and positive customer focused individuals. Our client will provide full training and support which means previous experience isn’t essential – if you hard working and keen to learn this could be a fantastic opportunity for you.
As a Customer Service Advisor you will be:
- Handling inbound calls from customer who are looking to switch their energy supply, you will be responsible for completing verification calls and handling general enquiries.
- Providing a high level of customer service, ensuring first call resolution and always striving to go above and beyond for each customer.
- Using the inhouse system to log calls, change and update customer details and accounts.
- Drafting and sending written correspondence.
- Working within a passionate, customer focused team.
- Working to the clients processes and procedures, ensuring data protection is secure and all calls dealt with the appropriate manner.
- Providing a trustworthy, efficient and informative service.
We are looking for:
- Previous customer service experience, we are open to all industries both face to face and telephone based – this could be retail, call centre, hospitality, travel and tourism, sales and administration.
- Strong communications skills – both verbal and written.
- Confident, professional and hard working individuals.
- The confidence and ability to use standard IT programs.
- A team player, who is able to work as part of a team and offer support and contribute a positive and friendly manner.
- This is a fantastic opportunity for individuals looking to build a career and get into a customer focused role – full training will be provided, so if you are hard working, energetic, friendly and professional this could be your chance!
The Benefits and Perks…
- Offering £16,000 per annum.
- The opportunity to join a global business and start a long term career.
- Working within a friendly, supportive and energetic environment.
- Regular monthly incentives for all Advisors – opportunity to win vouchers and rewards.
- Full training is provided.
Hours of Work
- Monday to Friday: Shifts between 9am-9pm
- Alternate Saturdays: Shifts between 9am-7pm
If you work a Saturday you will get a day off during the week – no Sundays involved.
We are looking to get candidates started ASAP with interviews taking place this week! If this sounds like the role for you then APPLY NOW!
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer in relation to this vacancy
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer