Customer Service Advisor based in the Manchester City Centre
Full time, permanent roles
Offering a basic salary between £18,000-22,000 depending on experience with a performance based bonus upto £500 per month
We are working with an exciting new client based in the Manchester City Centre who specialise in the financial claims sector. This is a great opportunity to join a business who can provide full training and support along with genuine career opportunities.
- Handling inbound customer service calls from new and existing customer, you will be providing exceptional customer service, aiming to support and resolve the customers enquiry and always aiming to give a lasting impression.
- Handling inbound calls from customer looking for advice and support on a potential or current claim.
- Chasing up documentation or information from customers
- Sending applications and paperwork to customers
- Liaising with internal teams to ensure customer needs are being met in a timely manner.
- Using the inhouse system to log, amend and obtain customer accounts and calls.
- Working within a busy, supportive and customer focused environment.
- Working rotating shifts between 8am-8pm, Monday to Friday.
Our client is looking for experience Customer Service Advisors to join their team, ideally with experience within banking or insurance but we are opening to all experience within customer services.
We are looking for candidates with:
- Previous customer service experience a preference of working within a call centre or office based environment.
- Confidence when communicating both verbally and written
- The ability to build rapport, sustain relationships and a passion to please.
- A positive mentality with a open mind and desire to learn
- Strong IT skills, comfortable with basic computer packages and general navigation
- A genuine customer focused attitude, always striving to be the best and give the best service
- Please note all candidates will need to pass a basic credit and background check if they are successful.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer