We are working with an exciting new client based in the Manchester City Centre who specialise in the financial claims sector. This is a great opportunity to join a business who can provide full training and support along with genuine career opportunities.
As Customer Service Advisor you will be the first point of contact for new and existing customers, dealing with both inbound and outbound calls in order to investigate potential claims and chase the necessary paperwork required to submit high quality, detailed claims.
What are we looking for?
- Previous call centre/office experience is essential
- Experience working within a target driven environment
- Comfortable handing a mixture of both inbound and outbound calls
- Excellent communication skills – both written and spoken
- Computer literacy to a proven high standard
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
What will you be doing?
- Making outbound and inbound calls with prospective customers
- Managing your own pipeline of customers
- Investigating the merits of claims with customers
- Chasing paperwork required to submit claims of the highest quality
- Achieving daily targets and KPI’s
Hours of work –
Monday to Friday: Shifts between 8am-8pm
You will work across 3 rotational shift patterns so will always know what you’re working!
£18,000 – £22,000 per annum + monthly bonus
If this sounds like the role for you then click APPLY NOW, alternatively you can email your CV to arrange a confidential chat.
Cordant People are acting as an equal opportunities employer in relation to this vacancy.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer