Customer Service Advisor, based in Preston
Offering an hourly rate of £8.38 plus the opportunity to earn uncapped bonus.
Full time, temporary on-going role with weekly pay!
Start date: 11th November 2019
Our client who was established over 30 years ago is a multi award winning business and one of the largesthigh street and online based retailers in Europe! They are looking for customer focused individuals who have a fantastic personality and a positive, can do attitude to join their existing team in their energetic, diverse and supportive contact centre based in Preston. We have start dates available in October and November – perfect opportunity to secure a new role ahead of Christmas and New Year.If you are looking to expand your skill set, try a new challenge or stick to what you love…‘Apply Now’!!
- As a Customer Service Agent you will be handling all inbound calls from a mixture of new and existing customers – those customers will be looking for your support, advice and expertise to help them with their current and future products and services.
- Gaining a thorough understanding of the customers wants and needs which in turn will help you, help them.
- You will be aiming to give all customers an outstanding and memorable service by being a supportive and professional advisor -always aiming to put the customers needs and wants first.
- Working alongside a friendly, energetic and professional team of customer focused individuals within an upbeat, busy contact centre environment.
- Full training and on-going support will be provided from day one.
- Our client will help establish you as a top performer as well enhance your knowledge and skill set – which will open many doors and future opportunities.
- Using the inhouse system to update, amend and process details or orders.
- Working between Monday to Sunday, 5 days out of 7 with rotating weekend shifts.
- £8.38 per hour
- Weekly pay
- Uncapped commission based on customer service levels and performance!
- Free, onsite parking
- Massive Mobile phone discounts
- Access to an exclusive discount portal
- Dental care
- Child care
- Access to onsite facilities: Gym, canteen, break area’s
- Extra incentives and activities
- Previous customer service experience is required ideally within a telephone based role but we are open to backgrounds which would include but is not limited to; retail, hospitality, banking and aviation.
- Must be a strong and confident communicator both verbally and written.
- The desire to provide exceptional customer service and represent the company in a positive manner.
- Comfortable handling a large number of inbound calls.
- Must be IT literate
- Enthusiastic and committed to delivering the best choice of tariffs and mobile phones to fit the customers needs.
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a CRB and credit check.
If you are interested in this role please click ‘APPLY NOW’ or alternatively you can contact Georgia Bohills on (0191) 230 29 47
Customer Service, Customer Care, Retail, Hospitality, Aviation, Travel and Tourism, Contact Centre, Call Centre, Customer Support, Retention’s, Technical Support.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer