Cordant People are currently recruiting for a Customer Service Advisor based in Bridgwater Paying £8.44 an hour.
As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be a part of a growing team, get to work with all sorts of people across the company.
- To provide excellent customer service to all external and internal customers
- To aim for first time resolution for all our callers
- To provide an efficient service when dealing with the registering of all New Patients
- To process all orders with 100% accuracy
- To monitor customer feedback and report back to CCM
- To effectively deal with any telephone complaints received taking accountability to ensure the resolution
- To ensure compliance with the Company Quality Policy
- To complete administrative duties as and when necessary
- Ensure Data Protection and confidentiality is maintained at all times
- Any other duties deemed reasonable and necessary by management
What we are looking for:
- Customer service skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- To be able to work in a team environment
- The ability to learn new skills quickly and attention to detail is a must
- Time management
- Previous knowledge of SAGE or similar packages would be an advantage
- Strong understanding of all Microsoft Packages
This is a permanent full time position starting immediately. Working hours for this role are Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:00pm
If you are interested, please apply today !
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer