My Client is looking for a customer service advisor within Property with a real passion to develop within a company. Experience is not necessary as full training is given to then develop through the highly motivated environment.
The role of the property customer service advisor will be to manage claims for a number of different products including travel, creditor, pet and property which creates the potential to have a wide and varied role with opportunities for progression. Within the department there is an emphasis on proactive claims management skills, excellent Customer Service and the requirement to be able to handle claims across many schemes and Clients.
- Inbound and Outbound contacts
- Understanding the customers needs and being able to assist.
- Providing high quality and professional assistance dealing with calls promptly and courteously;
- To undertake initial notification of loss, assessment and validation of claim circumstances and calculate accurate settlements in line with policy terms and conditions ensuring a positive customer journey at all times.
- To ensure accuracy of all actions to minimising financial leakage and process all claims in a proactive manner to ensure no customer detriment.
- Sharing best practice with colleagues
- Contributing in regular team building sessions
- Benefiting from regular in house training
- Previous experience in a property customer service role.
- Keeping up to date with regulatory changes
- The ability to confidently liaise with other parties.
- Work independently, as well as a part of a team when necessary.
- Previous experience of working in a call centre environment
- Good listener with effective communication skills
- Understanding and reassuring telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Disciplined and focused to give 100% to every call
- Reliable and motivated
- Ability to learn multiple systems and processes
- Ability to problem solve and find the solution quickly and effectively
The basic salary for the Property Customer Service advisor is £16,500- £19,000 per annum. In addition there are a host of additional benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Friendly working environment.
- Career progression within different sectors of the business.
- Team events
- Great public transport links with a subsidised bus pass available
- Free parking
- MOT discounts
- Government Pension scheme
- Annual Competitions to improve the business with trips to LA
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer