Customer Service Advisor based in Warrington
Offering £17,389 per annum
Looking for successful candidates to start in January 2020!
You will be dealing with a wide range of queries from customers in regards to personal banking and financial matters. Your aim will be to provide exceptional customer service and leave a lasting positive impression to all no matter what the query.
- Working within a busy customer service team, carrying out a variety of customer service and administrative responsibilities.
- Using the inhouse systems to log, amend and create customer accounts and records.
- Working alongside your colleagues and proactively contribute to the workload.
- Work to satisfaction and service quality level’s.
- Follow surrounding regulations and GDPR guidelines.
- 40 hours per week
- Working 5 days out of 7 between Monday and Sunday.
- Shifts will rotate between 7am – 11pm
- All shift patterns are given 4-6 weeks in advance
We are looking for enthusiastic, professional, hard working, customer focused individuals to join our team, we will provide full training and support from day one – so no matter what experience you have we want to hear from you.
Candidates must have:
- 6 months experience working within customer services – whether that be within a call centre, retail, travel or hospitality, will will consider experience from all industries.
- Passion, professionalism and strong work ethic.
- High attention to detail and good accuracy.
- Confidence and competency when using IT systems.
- Ability to adapt to different situations and internal changes.
- The ability to work rotational shift patterns.
** All successful candidates will need to pass an extensive financial and criminal background check. **
The Benefits and Perks:
- Full training and on-going support
- Overtime and bonus incentives
- 21 days` holiday (plus Bank Holiday allowance), increasing 1 day per year of service
- `£300 refer a friend to work for us` scheme
- Healthcare Plan
- Fortnightly pay
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer