Our Client are an award winning Broadband provider which is located in the centre of Rotherham.
The position of Customer Operations Advisor, helping to support and grow within the business as we go through a rapid period of expansion. This is a full time position which requires commitment of 37.5 hours per week.
Salary: £16500 rising to £17000 pa with an extremely rewarding pay progression scheme.
- Salary starts at £16,500 rising to £17,000 after 6 months
- This package also includes an upgrade, re-contract and retention bonus scheme
- Free broadband and line rental after probation
- Staff lottery
- 33 days annual holiday (Including Bank Holidays)
- Length of service holidays, up to an extra 5 days
- Free parking
- Free subscription to Perkbox including mobile phone insurance
- Free fruit and drinks daily
- Hours – 37.5 hours per week
- Location – Rotherham
Hours of work: Full time 37.5 hours a week between 8:30am – 8:30pm Mon – Fri, 9am – 6pm Sat, 10am-4pm Sun
- Deliver a world class customer service to our residential customers
- Assist with billing queries
- Technical Support to get customers back online
- Sales including up-selling to our current customers(Inbound Only)
- Complaint handling through to resolution.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer