Customer Service Advisor, based in Newcastle City Centre
Offering a basic salary of £18,600 per annum.
Full Time, Permanent Contract with immediate start dates available across January and February!
My client who are based in Newcastle City Centre are looking for customer focused, friendly and professional candidates to join their busy customer service team offer a range of support within the general enquiries team.
You will be working on behalf of a well known business outsourcing who provide exceptional customer service, financial, technical and administration services to their wide range of clients!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who have amazing values, offer genuine career progression and really support and encourage success from their employee’s!
- £18,600 per hour
- Full training is provided and PAID for!
- Fortnightly Pay
- Access to an online portal that can give you exclusive discounts for high street retailers/brands, travel,restaurants and much more!
- Child care, eye care and cycle to work vouchers
- Company pension
- Opportunities to progress and/or train!
- As part of the Customer Service team you will be handling inbound calls from customers for a range of enquiries and providing exceptional customer service, support and guidance to customer.
- Full training and constant support is provided throughout on how to handle the range of situations
- Establish and maintain a professional relationship with all customers.
- The ability to deal with vulnerable customers & handle calls with extra care and to do so in an empathetic manner.
- Working 5 days per week between Monday to Friday, between 8am and 10pm with occassional Saturday shifts between 8:30am-6pm on a rotating shift basis (No Sundays!)
- Working within a large, energetic and friendly team – full training and constant support is provided throughout
- Comfortable handling a high volume of inbound customer service calls.
- Confident handling calls with a range of enquiries
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written.
- Previous customer service or contact centre experience would be required for this role.
- Strong IT skills are required.
- Ability to work in a driven team environment.
- Attention to detail is a key aspect of this role
- Must be self motivated and driven
** Successful candidates must be able to pass a Credit Check (no CCJ’s or IVA’s).**
Customer Service, Customer Sales, Customer Support, Customer Care, Retail, Contact Centre, Call Centre, Inbound, Outbound, Sales, Sell, Tech Support, Technical Support, Hospitality, Travel, Tourism, Aviation, Sales Assistant, Store Assistant.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer