Central Newcastle, close to the train station for transport links
Full time and permanent opportunity with a global business
Opportunity for January start dates!
We are currently recruiting for a global outsourcing business within the Central Newcastle area working on one of their main clients, this is a fantastic customer service role for candidates with previous experience within contact centre or retail environments. We are looking for people who are passionate about providing excellent customer service and provide care to customers who may be in need.
What will you be doing?
- Ensuring customers have a smooth journey throughout their call
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Dealing with a variety of calls from billing queries to change of circumstance
- Discussing a variety of products and services
- Aiming to provide a first time resolution on all calls
- Working on a variety of in-house systems
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within customer focused role – either contact centre or strong retail
- Solid work experience within previous roles
- Literate on various computer systems
- Ability to provide care and support to customers
- Ability to work as part of a team
£18,600 per annum
Hours of work –
Monday to Friday: Shifts between 8am-10pm
** Please note you must be able to pass a credit and criminal background check for this role **
We are start dates toward the end of the January for this role and will be interviewing ASAP, if this sounds like a role for you then please APPLY NOW!
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer