CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR – Chester – £9.99 ph – IMMEDIATE START
- Based in Chester CH99
- Pay £9.99 ph
- Temporary ongoing role – long term
- Full time hours – Monday – Sunday 8am – 9pm (on shift rota)
We are currently recruiting on behalf of a large financial organisation working within their customer service department. You will be the first line of support for any queries that come through and making sure customers have the best experience possible!
This role would suit someone who has recently graduated and is looking for a new opportunity within customer service or someone who is interested in
- Being the first point of contact for all customers and advising customers on a range of products and service
- Provide high quality service to achieve maximum customer satisfaction by resolving the customer query at first contact where possible.
- Understands the customer and establishes needs to offer relevant products, services and solutions.
- Take ownership and initiative to complete necessary research and customer follow up or direct the customer to the appropriate department for resolution.
- Responsible for achieving individual key performance indicators whilst maintaining appropriate operational risk control and compliance in all activities
- Customer service experience is desirable but not essential – call centre, retail, hospitality etc.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise and manage workload
- A good written and spoken command of English
- Enthusiasm with great attitude
- Computer literate and comfortable on IT systems
Please be aware due to the nature of the role you will need to pass background checks if successful, this includes credit check; CRB check & referencing.
If you’re interested please APPLY NOW.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer