Customer Service Advisor – Preston
Full time role – start date 6th July 2020
£9.38 per hour plus monthly bonus opportunities
We are currently recruiting for the Customer Service team of our well known client in Preston. You will be working in a fantastic environment providing excellent customer service for new and existing customers. We are looking for candidates from a variety of backgrounds, telephony experience isn’t essential as long as you’re able to build relationships with customers!
What are we looking for?
- Previous customer service experience – call centre experience is not essential!
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Motivation and determination
- Positive and confident individual
- Ability to build rapport
What will you be doing?
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Dealing with inbound calls from new and existing customers
- Resolving customer queries
- Discussing a variety of products and services with customers
- Inputting customer information on the system
- Booking repairs for customers
- Tracking customer orders on the system
What’s in it for you?
- Car parking on site
- Mobile phone discounts
- Dental care
- Child care vouchers
- Excellent support with progression
- In depth training programme
- Gym membership discounts
Pay rate –
£9.38 per hour plus monthly bonus up to £300 available
Hours of work –
Monday to Friday: Shifts between 8am-8pm
Saturday and Sunday: Shifts between 8am-6pm
Rotational weekend shifts are required
This roles is due to start 6th July 2020 so we are looking for candidates who are immediately available. This is a permanent role so we are looking for committed candidates!
** You MUST be able to pass a CRB check and credit check **
We are looking to move quickly in terms of interviews so get in touch now!
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now alternatively please contact Francesca at Cordant People, Manchester.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer