Customer Service Advisor, based in Preston
Offering £9.38 per hour
Full time, Permanent Role
Start date: 6th July 2020
We are currently recruiting for the Customer Service team of our well known client in Preston. You will be working in a fantastic environment providing excellent customer service for new and existing customers. We are looking for candidates from a variety of backgrounds, telephony experience isn’t essential as long as you’re able to build relationships with customers!
You will be working within a dedicated, professional and customer focused team handling inbound calls from existing customers. As part of this role you will be responsible for:
- Handling customer queries that range in complexity
- Support customers with any complaints
- Providing exceptional customer service at all times, ensuring that every customer has a memorable and pleasant experience.
- Chasing product repairs, orders and replacements on behalf of the customer
- Discussing the customers current services and looking at better suited warranty and insurance cover.
- Using the inhouse system to log, investigate and emend customer queries and information.
- Working as part of a supportive, energetic and professional team.
Our Ideal Candidate…
- We are looking for passionate, positive, energetic and professional individuals who have previous experience working within a customer focused environment.
- Full training will be provided so call centre experience is not essential, we will consider candidates from retail, administration, hospitality etc.
- All candidates must have excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Ultimately, candidates will be motivated, friendly, supportive and hard working – personality is KEY!
- Must be comfortable working on a shift rota including occasional weekends and evenings.
- ** You MUST be able to pass a CRB check and credit check **
Working Shifts & Hours…
Working between an 8 hour shift between Monday – Sunday, 5 days out of 7:
- Monday – Friday: shifts will be between 9am-8pm
- Saturday: shifts will be between 8am-6pm
- Sunday: shifts will be between 9am-6pm
The Benefits and Perks…
- FREE onsite parking available
- Access to an exclusive discount portal
- Discounted Mobile Phone Services for yourself and family…
- Full Training is provided and PAID for.
- Access to fantastic onsite facilities such as break rooms with pool tables, a Gym, onsite canteen offering a range of delicious meals and quick snacks…
- Childcare, eye care and dental care.
- Opportunities to progress within.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer