Inbound Customer Advisor based in Preston (PR2)
Offering £9.38 per hour with the opportunity to earn a monthly bonus
Contract: Permanent, full time – 40 hours per week!
We have a fantastic opportunity working on behalf of our client based in Preston who are a well known business with a fantastic reputation. They are looking for driven, personable and hard working individuals to join their existing inbound service department. This is a genuine opportunity to kick start your career or offer an environment for you to truly thrive and develop your existing skills.
Within this role you will be working alongside a driven, energetic and friendly team of individuals. You will be aiming to deliver exceptional customer service and a memorable and enjoyable experience to all customers.
- You will be handling inbound calls from new and existing customers who are looking for support and assistance on their current products and services.
- Providing advise and guidance on a wide range of products and services the client provides, always aiming to put the customers needs and wants first.
- Working towards a weekly and monthly target.
- Upselling additional services and add on’s.
- Using the inhouse system to update, emend and process details or orders.
- Working between Monday to Sunday, 5 days out of 7 with rotating weekend shifts.
- Hours are between 8am – 10pm, Monday to Friday and between 8am-8pm on Saturday and Sundays. Shifts are rotational.
The Benefits and Perks…
- £9.38 per hour
- Uncapped commission based on customer service levels and performance!
- Free parking
- Massive Mobile phone discounts
- Access to an exclusive discount portal
- Dental care
- Child care
- Access to onsite facilities: Gym, canteen, break area’s
- Extra incentives and activities
Our Ideal Candidate…
We are looking for hard working, determined, adaptable and customer focused individuals who are keen to learn new skills, start a career and work in a fantastic, energetic and supportive environment. This role is perfect for all candidates with customer service experience and our client will teach you the rest.
- Previous sales or customer service experience is required ideally within a telephone based role but we are open to backgrounds.
- Must be a strong and confident communicator both verbally and written.
- The desire to provide exceptional customer service and represent the company in a positive manner.
- The desire to hit and exceed targets in aim to earn a monthly bonus.
- Comfortable handling a large number of inbound calls.
- Must be IT literate
- Enthusiastic and committed to delivering the best choice of tariffs and mobile phones to fit the customers needs.
- Successful candidates will be required to pass a CRB and credit check.
Customer Service, Customer Care, Retail, Hospitality, Aviation, Travel and Tourism, Contact Centre, Call Centre, Customer Support, Retention’s, Technical Support.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer