Our Client, a large outsourcing Company heavily involved with the track and trace campaigns have won a brand new contract to start 17th May.
We are looking to recruit around 300 candidates to join a brand new team. If you are available immediately, passionate about customer service and hardworking then please apply now!
The role is remote working from home but you MUST live within commutable distance from Warrington.
Role – Outbound Call Handler
Contract – 6 months initially
Pay rate – £9.00/hour
Hours of work – 37.5 hours a week working between 8am-8pm Monday to Sunday, 5 days a week. Candidates must be fully flexible.
Due to the volumes we are recruiting for you will be required to use your own laptop or desktop – This MUST operate windows 10. You will also need a headset with a microphone or be willing to purchase one for the role.
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Updating customer records and internal databases
- Contacting customers that are entering the UK to ensure they understand quarantine and isolation periods
- Carrying out regular follow up calls
- Working to targets and deadlines
- IT literate – You will need to get your head around various systems.
- Quick learner
- Excellent communication skills
- Be able to work independently
- MUST be able to pass a DBS check
Cordant People is an equal opportunities Employe
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer