Are you looking to change your job?
Do you want to work for a large well-known UK retail banking brand?
Cordant People are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to work alongside a major financial company in Warrington.
Job Title: Customer Service Advisor (Contact Centre)
Hours: 40 hours per week, between 7am and 11pm Monday – Sunday
Salary: £17,389 Location: Cinnamon Business Park, Warrington About the
* You’ll be talking to customers over the phone about their accounts, answering a wide range of questions and queries
* The role is all about customer service and ensuring our customers get the best journey and service from us, so being friendly, able to use your initiative and problem solve will be key
* The hours are between 7am and 11pm, Monday to Sunday. You will work a 40 hour week between these hours & we will give you your shifts 4-6 weeks in advance
* The calls are all inbound, with the occasional call back to update a customer you have already spoken with
* Full training will be provided at the start of the role- covering a mixture of classroom training & on the job training
* A great listener
* Someone who loves talking to people and understanding their needs
* You’ll be someone who can work well on their own, but also as part of a team
* Computer literate with attention to detail and data entry skills * Someone with a keen eye for detail, and can capture information clearly and accurately
* Minimum 6 months customer service experience- working in a contact centre is desirable but not essential as we will put you through full training
* Full training (paid)
* 21 days` holiday (plus Bank Holiday allowance), increasing 1 day per year of service
* `£300 refer a friend to work for us` scheme
* Healthcare Plan- which entitles you to cash back on trips to the dentist, opticians etc.
* Access to hundreds of online discounts
* Fortnightly pay
* Subsidised canteen on-site
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer