Customer Service Advisor – Preston, PR2
£8.28 per hour – Part time – Permanent position
My client is looking for experienced customer service candidates to join their fun and energetic environment on a permanent basis. If you are looking for a role that will challenge and develop your skills further, this could be the role for you!
We are looking for dynamic thinkers and achievers – people who can work on innovative ideas, both simple and complex to transform, and add value, thereby giving a competitive edge to the client’s businesses.
What will you be doing?
- Providing a service which manages the logging and identification of customers
- Making arrangements for customers
- Providing excellent customer service in an effective and efficient manner
- Inputting information into a CRM system
- Working towards personal KPIs and objectives
What are we looking for?
- Motivation and determination
- Positive and confident individual
- Keyboard skills
- Excellent communication/telephone skills
- Customer Service/Call Centre experience- not essential but is preferred
Hours: Working between the hours of 5pm-10pm – Monday to Sunday
Shifts: Working 5 out of the 7 days rotationally and working 2 in 3 weekends
Salary: £8.28 per hour
This is a permanent role so we are looking for committed candidates on a long term basis.
** You MUST be able to pass a DBS check **
We have assessments taking place this week with start dates in September – get in touch now!
If this sounds like the job for you or you would like to hear more about this role, please click APPLY now alternatively please contact Megan at Cordant People, Manchester.
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer