Hours: 3 x weekday evenings – 6pm-9pm, Saturday 7.5 hours
Salary: £8.21 per hour paid weekly initially
Job Type: Part Time, temporary with a view to go permanent
About This Role –
We are currently recruiting for a part time customer service role for our Global Client based in Chester. This role would be perfect for University students or anyone who is looking for evening shifts and a Saturday. The position offers a energetic and friendly environment, they will provide full training so previous call centre experience is not required!
What will you be doing?
- Completing verification calls for customers
- Handling a mixture of inbound and outbound calls
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Providing excellent customer service
- Resolving customer queries
- Administrative duties
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a customer service role – Call centre experience is desirable but not essential
- Ability to build rapport with customers and colleagues
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Computer literate – ideally across Microsoft packages
We are looking to get someone started in the role ASAP with interviews taking place immediately! If this sounds like the role for you then APPLY NOW!
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer in relation to this vacancy
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer