Customer Service Advisor- Full Time, Permanent
£17,600 basic salary + monthly bonus
Our client is a fast paced business who are on the lookout for enthusiastic individuals to join their rapidly expanding customer service team. The new boutique office is based in one of Rotherham’s up and coming business areas.
The role involves dealing with inbound calls from customers and achieve a first time resolution to their queries in regards to their gas and electric provider.
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday: Either 9am-6pm or 10am-7pm
1 in 4 Saturdays: 10am-2pm
What will you be doing?
- Dealing with inbound calls from new and existing customers
- Resolving queries across emails and social media
- Providing support over the phone
- Overcoming objections with the customer
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Aiming to for first time resolution on all calls
- Working in a fast paced environment
- Handling customer queries and complaints
What are we looking for?
- Previous customer service experience – call centre experience is not essential!
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Motivation and determination
- Positive and confident individual
- Ability to build rapport
Salary: £17,600 per annum plus bonus
Hours: 37.5 hours per week (full time)
If this sounds like the job for you then click APPLY NOW or contact Samantha at Cordant People Manchester on 0161 641 2720 for more information!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer