Customer Service Advisor – Social Media / Emails
Ongoing temporary role with a view to go permanent
Working for a Global Organisation
Please note this is an office based role so you must be able to commute to the Burnley site for work.
We are currently recruiting for one of the leading online retailers for their existing customer service team. This company are hugely established in the industry and are growing constantly, so we are looking for someone who is driven with long term aspirations within customer service/office work.
You will be provided with full training for this role and supported throughout the process so if you haven’t done this type of role before don’t worry – it’s all about attitude and willingness to learn. We are keen to speak to candidates from a variety of customer service backgrounds.
What will you be doing?
- Responding to customer queries across various IT and Social Media platforms
- Providing a first time resolution to customers
- Make each response personal and tailored to the customer
- Working as part of a supportive team
- Providing excellent customer service at all times
- Being a representative for the client and the brand
- Making the occasional call as and when required
What are we looking for?
- Excellent IT and computer skills
- Previous experience within customer service – this could be anything from retail, hospitality etc – call centre experience is not essential!
- Great personality who is able to get along with a variety of people
- Hardworking and driven
- Someone looking for a long term role
What’s in it for you?
- Working for a global organisation
- Opportunity to secure a permanent for the right candidate
- Supportive working environment
Pay rate – £8.72 per hour
Hours of work –
Monday to Sunday – Shifts between 7am-10pm
You will need to be fully flexible for this role and you will work 5 / 7 days per week
Rota’s will be given roughly 4-6 weeks in advance
If this sounds like the role for you then please do get in contact now! We are screening candidates this week for an ASAP start so if you don’t want to miss out – get in touch!
* Please note, you need to be able to pass a DBS check for this role *
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer in relation to this vacancy
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer