Our Client are a large banking organisation and have some very exciting permanent opportunities based in the Teeside area.
The position of Customer Service Advisor at the bank is pivotal to showing the core family values of the company, helping customers who are in the process obtaining a mortgage or a secured loan.
- taking inbound calls from customers relating to queries regarding mortgages and personal loans
- using multiple systems to resolve the customers issue/solve problem
- 6 weeks initial classroom training
- Opportunities to progress to coach, mentor or Team Leader.
- Will eventually have 2 specialist knowledge areas (eg. loans and mortgages)
* Flexible working – you will be required to work shifts (start times ranging between 8am and 10am)
Salary: £16000 pa + £500 flexible benefit – with an extremely rewarding pay progression scheme plus a typical 7% annual bonus
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Discounts on various financial products and a wide range of high street retailers
Hours of work: Full time 35 hours a week between 8am – 7pm Monday to Friday and between 9am -2pm Saturday
As an ambassador for the bank you will work alongside your team members to provide an exceptional level of service, assist customers and offer solutions. You will have a customer focused mind-set and be a confident communicator. You may not have worked in a contact centre environment before but if you have the right attitude our bespoke training, along with ongoing coaching and development will make sure you’re well prepared to be the best.
- Are you a confident communicator
- Are you customer focused
- Do you have any CCJ
- Do you have any unspent convictions
- Are you able to work the shift pattern stated in the advert
Cordant People are and equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer