Do you want to work on behalf of a global financial company?
Have you got previous experience within customer service?
Do you have a passion for helping customers?
We are currently recruiting for Customer Service Advisors to join our award winning outsourcing client on behalf of one of their major contracts. If you have previous experience within a customer focused role and want to work for a well-known high street brand then this could be the role for you!
What will you be doing?
- Handling inbound calls from customers
- Aiming to provide a first time resolution on all calls
- Discussing various products and services available
- Updating customer account information on the internal system
- Use your initiative and resolve any queries that come through
- Build rapport with customers
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience within a similar role – contact centre experience is desirable but not essential
- Working knowledge of various IT and Microsoft systems
- Confident and ability to build rapport
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a team and independently
£17,389 per annum – paid fortnightly!
Hours of work –
Shifts are between Monday to Sunday, 7am-11pm
You will always have your rota 4-6 weeks in advance
* Please note, due to the nature of the business you will need to pass a CRB and credit check for this role *
If this sounds like a role you can see yourself doing then please APPLY NOW!
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer