Customer Service Agents
£9.74 per hour (rising to £10.41 per hour after 12 weeks)
Monday to Friday rotating weekly shift pattern
Working hours required to be covered are :
7am – 4pm
8am – 5pm
8.30am – 4.30pm
Our client, based in Rugby, is currently recruiting for customer service agents on a temporary ongoing basis. There is the potential for temporary to permanent opportunities for the right candidates. You will be joining a busy team and covering a weekly rotating shift pattern Monday to Friday.
- Ensuring all internal and external enquiries are captured, recorded accurately and responded to within the agreed time frame and in accordance with standard operating procedures.
- Promptly acknowledge purchase orders, in line with standard operating procedures, to ensure customers are trading on company terms and conditions.
- Prioritise workload constantly due to fast pace of incoming enquiries, phone calls and emails.
- This is a process driven role and you will need to have the ability to learn systems quickly.
- Previous experience working in a fast paced customer service environment.
- Experience working with high volumes of incoming calls
- Must be able to multitask and prioritise workload.
Please apply online with an up to date CV
Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer