CP2 – Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant People are recruiting for an experienced customer service assistant in the Accrington area. This is an exciting opportunity to become part of a well established and fast growing team.
More about the role:
- Customer service assistant
- Immediate start
- Monday – Thursday 8.30am – 5.30pm & Friday 8.30am – 5.00pm
- Processing Orders
- Managing the delivery process and liaising between Logistics, Sales & Warehouse
- Stock allocation
- Daily contact with customers, resolving issues and handling escalated complaints.
- Liaising with suppliers & couriers and be committed to excellence in all client relationship management.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be confident in dealing with 3rd party suppliers and warehouse & logistics team
Achieve performance standards for timeliness and accuracy of orders and billing.
Achieve operational goals through daily oversight and management of order processing and personnel.
Have quality experience in customer service
- Highly organised with excellent attention to detail and computer literate
- Ongoing work assignment
- 28 days holiday including bank holiday’s
- Full-time work
- Weekly Pay
This role is on a long term basis with the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate. If you think you’re right for this role, please apply with your CV or call 01204 478970 from Monday – Friday 8am – 4pm
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer