We are recruiting for an exciting Customer Service Coordinator position based in Swinton. You will be a primary point of contact for multiple key accounts and be a vital function within the customer service department.
The role will best suit an organised individual with excellent communication and a passion for great customer service.
- The Customer Service Coordinator will be responsible for processing orders and act as the primary point of contact, resolving order queries with both internal and external customers.
- You will maintain the customer database, ensuring accurate information is stored.
- Manage all queries and customer orders received via the email inbox
- Responsible for timely and courteous communication with customers regarding delivery issues, stock availability issues, pricing queries and delivery discrepancies.
- Liaising with couriers to ensuring delivery schedules are met /answer general delivery queries and deal with delivery discrepancies
- Updating relevant systems with information and customer updates
- Take ownership of managing customer queries efficiently ensuring that excellent customer service is delivered at all times
- Strong communication and excellent interpersonal skills.
- You will be able to work to strict deadlines and proactively look for ways to improve best practice
- Ability to multitask
- True team player
- Passion for customer service
Interested? If so apply directly to the role for a full briefing.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer