I am currently recruiting for a European market leader who are looking for a Customer Service Coordinator to join their Customer Service department.
This is an opportunity for an individual who wants to join a growing business with strong Customer Service, Communication and Admin/Processing skills.
The main purpose of the role is to be responsible for the complete plain stock, samples and decorated end to end order management. We are looking for applicants with previous experience in a similar role which involved order processing, administration, customer service and complaint handling.
- Manage and execute the complete end-to-end order mgt process for plain stock, samples and decorated orders
- Work as a close team with the Enquires & Field Sales team, as well as all cross-functional departments (Purchasing, Logistics, Warehousing, Printers) to ensure successful order processing, product delivery and customer satisfaction.
- Strong ability to comprehend, analyze, define and creatively resolve all types of order mgt issues.
- Act as operational experts to support all order management related challenges.
- Monitor and facilitate the order status and movement through the system by working daily reports and addressing customer e-proof approval, production/delivery date, and shipping arrangements for sample, blank, and deco orders
- Manage / execute inventory shortage situations, inventory situations and other shipping/ delivery situations which requires a solution.
- Create freight quotes ( in case applicable) and submit sample orders to support customer and/or Field Sales Manager requests.
- Manage delivery of appropriate documentation ( order Confirmation, delivery notes, pro forma documents, invoices, credits, return notes)
- Portray professionalism, flexibility, and accuracy in every decision.
- Be accountable for your individual actions and overall performance.
- Support coverage needs for other members in team on an as needed basis.
- Deliver a consistent level of service.
- Good written and oral communication skills in English.
- Accuracy, Analytical & Detail oriented (while maintaining order mgt / process overview at all times)
- Strong computer skills ( & be proficient with using Microsoft outlook/Excel)
- Have excellent typing and spelling / grammar skills.
- Good team spirit/ team player.
- Good problem solving skills and initiative.
- Good complaint handling skills.
- Good telephone manner/call handling skills.
If you have not received a response within one week, then please assume that on this occasion, you have not been shortlisted. Thank you
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer