12 Months Fixed Term Contract
Customer Services Co-ordinator
Welwyn Garden City
Our Welwyn Garden City client are seeking a customer service coordinator to join the customer service team!
MAIN PURPOSES OF JOB
To provide a first class service by offering professional support and advice on orders, deliveries, queries and new order enquiries. Offering a clear reporting structure for all outstanding orders.
KEY TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Order Processing: Processing orders accurately with appropriate charges.
* Work with customers to ensure orders are dispatched on time and in full.
* Manage customers expectations in a pro active manner via telephone/email.
* Ensure customer queries / concerns / complaints are logged in the relevant databases.
* Third Party Suppliers: Raise PO’s on 3rd party suppliers as and when required.
* Ensure order is accurately processed to ensure orders are dispatched on time and in full
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS:
* Previous experience working in a fast paced Customer Services environment
* Ability to multitask and prioritise workload effectively.
* Effective communication skills – verbal & written.
* Attention to detail.
* Interpersonal skills and ability to translate customer requirements by asking appropriate questions
* Proven track record of dealing with and resolving customer concerns
* Must have experience of SAP order processing system
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer