Customer Service Co-Ordinator
My client are looking for an experienced Customer Service Co-Ordinator to join our busy and friendly team. They are looking for an organized individual experienced in customer service and administration to join a small team of 3 members
- The primary purpose of the role is to provide first class customer service to clients.
- Processing orders.
- Ensuring delivery schedules are met.
- Responding to queries and quotation requests, via telephone and email.
- Supporting the sales team with administration.
- Providing excellent aftercare service to the sales team.
- The ideal candidate must be educated to at least an A level standard with, ideally, two years customer service experience.
- It is essential that the relevant candidate is a natural organiser, with the ability to work independently and proactively.
- The candidate must be able to prioritise their workload effectively throughout the day.
Salary: 19-21k (Depending on Experience)
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer