Customer Services Manager
£25,000 – £30,000 per annum
Are you an experienced Customer Services Manager with experience or knowledge in the parts industry or similar? Are you customer focused and commercially aware, with first class communication skills? Do you have the ability and experience to build a customer service team?
If so, then the team at Cordant People Cardiff would like to hear from you.
Overall purpose of Job:
To create a central customer service hub to manage existing customer enquiries. The successful applicant will have experience of centralising a customer service operation and creating the processes and structure required to make it a success. The day to day role shall include monitoring and processing Export enquiries, convert to orders, completing relevant export documentation.
Principle tasks and activities:
- Manage day to day activity – Quotations, Orders and Proformas
- Manage Holiday requests to ensure workload can be covered
- All CSRs to work the same (Process creation)
- All CSRs to have equal workload
- Point of contact for Sales Managers to resolve issues
- Point of escalation from CSRs to other departments – Purchasing and Operations
- Hiring and Training of new CSRs when required
- Conduct Annual Appraisals
- Hold daily CSR stand up meeting
- Hold monthly KPI meeting with CSRs with set objectives
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer