Customer Service Representative – Accrington
Temporary to permanent opportunity
Weekly pay for the first 12 weeks
Full time hours – £18,000 per annum
Please note this is an office based role so you will need to be able to commute to the Accrington site for work.
We are currently recruiting a Customer Service Representative for client based in Accrington. We are looking for candidates from a variety of customer service backgrounds, contact centre experience is not essential! This is a temporary to permanent opportunity so we are looking for candidates who are wanting a long term role and an opportunity to develop their career.
You will be provided with full training and supported throughout the process, we’re looking for the right attitude and willingness to learn!
What will you be doing?
- Resolving customer queries both over the phone and via email
- Assessing customer cases on an individual basis to get a resolution
- Ensure a resolution for customers within agreed timescales
- Provide excellent customer service at all times
- Liaise with internal departments to investigate customer cases
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records and systems
What are we looking for?
- Previous Contact Centre experience is desirable but not essential
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong IT / Computer skills
- Customer focused
- Ability to build rapport
£18,000 per annum
Hours of work –
Monday to Friday: Shifts between 8am-8pm
Saturday – Sunday: 9am-5pm
Successful candidates must be fully flexible between these hours and work rotational weekend shifts, working 5/7 days.
If successful you must be able to pass a credit check, DBS check and a minimum of 2 satisfactory references.
We are looking to speak to candidates ASAP for this role with a start date of 6th July so if you’re interested then APPLY NOW!
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer