Customer Service Representative – Days (Full time 37.5 hours)
Are you looking to join an innovative and growing company that offers a newly refurbished working environment and great career progression?
Maybe you’ve been searching for a workplace that offers fantastic employee benefits, including a generous share plan scheme, on-site gym, onsite self-service shop, offering hot drinks and food with lounge and so much more?
Competitive Salary + monthly performance-related bonus + Progression Opportunities + Training & Development + Competitive Company Pension + Award Winning Employee Share Plan + Flexible Working Hours + 25 Days Holiday + Excellent Working Culture
We’re looking for good people, who are good with people to join the day shift in our Customer Service team. The role includes varied shift start times, ranging between 08:00 & 12:00 on a rota and a day off in the week on our four week rotation.
You will be dealing with a range of customers, so if you speak another language, specifically French, German, Italian or Spanish, make sure to let us know!
Shift Pattern: 3 weeks Monday – Friday and week 4 Monday – Friday plus working Saturday or Sunday, with a day off in the week.
Start date: 13th February 2020
We are running Assessment Centre’s on 9th January 2020, 14th January 2020 and 15th January 2020
Please ensure you are available for these dates.
are a global financial services company, with over 16,000 employees, providing services in over 20 countries, to 125 million customers. We have more than 4,000 employees in the UK, including over 1,500 in our European headquarters in Bristol.
Who are we looking for?
We are looking for dynamic, self-motivated individuals who are keen to provide outstanding customer service, with the following experience and attributes:
- Previous experience of delivering excellent customer service
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work as part of a team – positive outlook and high energy are key!
- PC literate – including MS Office applications such as Outlook, Word and Excel
- Enthusiasm to develop new knowledge and skills
- Commitment to quality customer service
- Additional language skills are advantageous, specifically French, German, Italian or Spanish
What’s involved in the role?
The Customer Service Representative role is all about managing inbound customer enquiries from our client’s customers, with a focus on quality. Reporting to a Team Leader, you will utilise a range of in-house IT systems to provide a class-leading service and ensure we maintain a consistently high level of customer satisfaction.
You’ll join our Call Centre Team, dealing with a range of enquiries. Following a comprehensive training program you will initially specialise in one of our core business lines, but over time you will develop your product knowledge through our structured training programme, building a suite of skills across a wide range of services.
This is a very dynamic area of the business, and no two days are quite the same. Providing services on behalf of our clients, you will always have plenty of interesting and rewarding challenges to keep you on your toes.
You will receive comprehensive induction training when you join the business, including a coach-supported academy environment for the first few weeks after your training finishes.
What do we give back to you?
Our benefits package includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive Salary
- Monthly performance-related bonus (after 3 months)
- 25 days holiday
- Excellent pension scheme
- Shareholder incentive plan (‘buy’ one share, get one free)
- Online benefits package
- Onsite gym and exercise classes (£25 per month membership)
- Onsite coffee shop and lounge (during core hours)
- Onsite self-service shop, offering hot drinks and food with lounge
- Onsite restaurant (during core hours)
- Reduced fare bus travel on Bristol Air Connect A2 (£1 each way from Bristol City centre to Bridgewater road)
- Free bus service to/from City Centre to/from our site at The Pavilions (during core hours)
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer