Customer Service Team Leader
£20,000 – £23,000
Do you have supervisory experience in customer service within the product, parts or manufacturing industries?
Are you customer focused and commercially aware, with first class communication skills?
Do you have the ability and experience to drive forward an established team?
If so, then the team at Cordant People Cardiff would like to hear from you.
We are currently looking for a team leader to be the primary point of contact between the customer and the business to ensure the customer has a trouble free route to purchase company products.
Key duties to include:
- To manage the inbound requests for quotations and orders via email, telephone and fax.
- Handle all customer orders and issues
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure orders are dispatched in a timely manner in line with customer requirements.
- Processing of commercial after sales credits (pricing errors, freight price errors, and no longer required)
- Reviewing levels of returns by customer and ensuring errors are kept to a minimum
- Planning and ensuring execution of call plan with all customers under UK regions.
- Ensuring high levels of customer service are provided and any issues reported to the Business Development Manager including being the first point of escalation from UK team
- Completing relevant documentation, inputting details using BM in house software system (Training will be provided)
- Planning and visiting key accounts on frequent basis
- Scheduling holidays across the team and ensuring adequate cover in place
- Attending weekly sales meetings
- Creating monthly report on region performance
- Handling cash and ensuring accuracy to accounts department
- Keeping front of shop area tidy and changing products on display on a regular basis.
- Any other duties as requested
Key skills required:
- Customer service experience
- Supervisory/ Management experience
- Parts / manufacturing experience would be an advantage
- Excellent communication skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office packages
Interested? Then we’d like to hear from you! Please upload your CV today as a Microsoft Word document to be immediately considered for interview.
Cordant People is an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer