** Temporary position **
We are currently looking for a Graduate Data Research/Analyst to start immediately on an ongoing temporary basis working from home. You will be working 37.5 hours per week.
- To gather and analyse a diverse range of quality and health and safety performance data
- from a national network of operational teams
- To ensure that performance data is accurately recorded and that databases / files are
- updated / maintained
- To support the Head of Development and other colleagues to draft performance reports
- and publications
- To provide a range of additional administrative supports including triaging e-mails /requests for support from operational colleagues
- Strong research skills including the ability to design and implement data capture processes such as surveys, databases, focus groups etc
- Ability to manage and analyse large volumes of quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to present information and research findings in a range of ways including full and
- summary report formats
- Excellent administrative and information management skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Strong digital skills including the use of online research tools
- Graduate level training in research and analysis
- Practice based experience of gathering and analysing performance data (such as key performance indicators etc.)
- Experience of report writing
- Experience using digital research tools such as survey monkey etc.
- Significant experience of using Microsoft applications including excel, office and MS TEAMS
As an equal opportunities employer, Cordant People Scotland welcomes applications from all sections of the community.
Cordant People Scotland is part of the Cordant Group, an international recruitment provider:
4 Scottish locations:
Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling and Dundee.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer