Vacancy – Data Cleanser
Working hours – 9-5:30pm
Salary – £9.50
We are currently looking for a Data Cleanser for one of our clients based in the SkyPark. This is a temporary position which will last approximately 2 months.
- To cleanse a database
- Identify key decision makers
- Qualify and find out which companies they currently use
- Dealing with companies that use contract hire rather than outright purchases
- Daily use of excel
- In this opportunity it will be your responsibility to check the accuracy of existing data on Excel against original data where necessary amending data to update
- Enthusiastic and good telephone manner
- The ability to deal with stakeholders at all levels on the phone
- Good organisational & administration skills, the ability to meet reporting deadlines
- Experience of using a sales & marketing database (Excel / Salesforce etc)
- The ability to work on own initiative, to obtain data from multiple sources, and ensure the project is completed accurately and on time
- Self-motivated and willing to learn
- Very organised and full of initiative
- Ability to cross reference a number of sources to ensure accuracy of data. (LinkedIn, Google, Gov.uk for audited accounts of companies to identify directors, differing levels of business contact, reception
- Good IT skills
- Proficiency in Excel is essential
- Someone who has performed a data cleansing role in the past would be beneficial but not necessary
Benefits of temping:
Our candidates enjoy taking a flexible approach to work to ensure they get work life balance, others favour being paid weekly however there are lots of benefits to temping. It’s a great chance to work for many different types of companies and industries. We look for people who are flexible and can commit to last minute assignments some short term and others are longer term. We work on behalf of various companies around Glasgow to fulfil their needs and ensure we deliver the highest level of service.
Cordant People are a national recruitment consultancy. Scotland currently have 5 locations within Scotland – Aberdeen, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling and Dundee.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of Cordant People who are operating as an employment business. Cordant People are an equal opportunity employer.
As an equal opportunity employer, Cordant People welcomes applications from all sections of the community. Cordant People acts as an employment business for the purpose of this role.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer