Start date – 5th October
Monday to Friday hours, no weekends!
Please note this is an office based role in Accrington.
We are currently recruiting for a Data Processor to join our well known client in Accrington. This is a temporary role due to start 5th October until December to help support during their upcoming peak.
What will you be doing?
- Opening and sorting mail
- Batching and scanning
- Sorting cheques that come into the business
- Basic data entry tasks when required
- Adhering to quality and compliance at all times
What are we looking for?
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Able to support the department in various roles
- Excellent IT and computer skills
- Previous work in a similar role would be ideal
Hours of work –
- Monday to Friday, 8am-4pm
- 36.5 hours per week
Pay rate –
£8.72 per hour – paid weekly
The role is expected to be required until 18th December 2020 to help support with the upcoming peak. Successful candidates will need to be able to pass a credit check, DBS check and successful referencing.
If you’re interested then APPLY NOW!
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer