Cordant People are currently working with a company who are looking to recruit for a Deepclean Supervisor.
They are looking for someone who is based around Heathrow (5 mile radius) as the successful candidate would be required to travel in and around the following areas:
- East Molesey
About this role:
- This would be a permanent full time position
- We are looking for someone who is immediately available
- Monday – Thursday and the odd Saturday 40 hours a week
- 9.05ph from point of permanent employment plus a £2.04/hr location premium only if living within M25
- Must have a full UK driving licence
- Previous Supervisory experience is preferred
- Employee Benefit Scheme
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Food Hygiene training will be provided
- Chemical usage experience would be desired
- To assist in the timely and effective completion of all reasonable requests made by your immediate Regional Manager.
- You will be required to undertake comprehensive cleaning in various areas, this may include bakery equipment, ovens, restaurant areas and associated facility structures.
- Responsible for operational performance with regard to staff under your control.
- Supervise the team under your control ensuring adherence to the company’s HR policies, health and safety policies and procedures inclusive of all applicable Safe systems of work.
- Motivate, train and develop a flexible team that will provide the highest standard of service to our customer minimising and non-productive time.
- Ensuring all customer requirements are fulfilled whilst maximising efficiency of the labour resources provided.
- Undertake the accurate recording and timely referral of time sheets to the head office.
- Liaise with store managers and staff to help develop and maintain excellent working customer relationships.
The specific requirements for this role are;
- Must have experience of running a small team.
- Previous experience in HR and Employment Law advantageous.
- Must be reliable and punctual.
- To liaise with employment agencies and HR and payroll departments
- Basic understanding of Information Technology systems
- Full driving licence with minimal endorsements essential
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer