Our client based in Lincoln is looking for a supervisor to join the team on a permanent basis. Working hours are Monday to Friday, however some flexibility may be required.
As dispatch and transport supervisor, you will be responsible for ensuring that stock is being loaded correctly and is meeting customer expectations, it is a key role in supporting the transport manager to support the day to day running of the department.
– Review the teams performance
– Lead the loading team on a daily basis
– Carry out daily meeting with the team
– Dealing with day to day health and safety issues and disciple issues
– Ensure all training documents are up to date and arrange training for team members where necessary
– attend driver meetings
– Measure the teams targets and KPI
– Work well and alongside both the transport manager and production manager
To apply for this position you must hold a HGV class 1 licence and although not essential, CPC qualification for lorry driver is preferred.
Previous supervisor experience is required as well as experience working within both transport and logistics.
If you are interested in this position, or would like to find out more information, please submit your CV to apply or contact the branch on 01522 534319.
Cordant People are advertising this position as an employment agency and are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer