Digital Customer Service Advisor – Northampton
£9 per hour – 12 month temporary contract
My client are a well established building society based in Northampton and are currently recruiting for Digital Customer Service Advisors to join their existing team. This is a fantastic role for candidates with excellent customer service experience who are looking to develop their skills in a thriving environment.
Overview of the role –
You will be using digital platforms across the business to help resolve any customer questions and discussing products and services.
Duties of the role –
- Typing up correct responses to customers quickly and efficiently.
- Occasionally support telephony but more written work involved in this role
- Good command of English as accuracy is important
- Being able to take a query and understand what is needed quite quickly
- Varied queries that come through
- BBms or emails and webchat
- Pride values are important to remember
- Every message sent is checked for quality
- Compliance is extremely important
Start date –
22nd February 2019 – Candidates must be able to commit to this start date with no holidays within the training period
£9 per hour
Hours of work –
Monday – Saturday: Shifts between 8am – 10pm
You will receive your shifts 4 weeks in advance
This is a temporary contract initially for 12 months with potential to extend following for the right candidate.
** You MUST be able to pass a Criminal Background and Credit Check for this role **
If you think this is the role for you then APPLY NOW!!
Cordant People are an equal opportunities employer
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer