Are you looking to grow your Digital Marketing skills with an Internationally recognised company? Have you had the experience to drive highly effective digital campaigns and want to expand this to a national and international level?
Our client is looking for an exceptional Digital Marketing Coordinator with at least two years of experience in a digital marketing and marketing coordinator role. The right person will be analytically minded and able to communicate effectively.
- Actively participate in the development and enhancement of content syndication strategy
- Monitoring the implementation, rollout and performance across European sales offices.
- Create, update and maintain content and support the sales office in the localisation of core Digital Marketing materials in the CMS.
- Support the product marketing team in the creation of product specifications and product pages support the launch of products, supplies and services
- Ensure the smooth running of the processes, with particular responsibility for the accurate proofing of digital content (including product specifications).
- Liaise with external agencies and ensure project requests are dealt with in a timely and efficient manner.
- Participate in the ongoing development and improvement of processes and systems
- Minimum two years experience in a Digital Marketing role
- Strong analytical, administrative, and organisational skills and great attention to detail.
- Experience in using CMS systems (e.g. Sitecore).
- Ability to present information articulately both verbally and in written form.
- Knowledge of CNET or other content syndication platforms desirable
- Channel marketing experience.
- Experience in working within a B2B and/or Services and Solutions environment.
- Knowledge of SEO & Google Analytics.
- £22 – 25K salary
- 12 month fixed term contract
- Close to public transport links
- Chance to learn and develop in an experienced marketing team
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer