Maternity Cover-12 months
1. Support in the maintenance, updating and improvement of the website in line with digital strategy and SEO techniques and business needs.
2. Work closely with the Website Manager with activities surrounding direct eCommerce projects, to ensure that all online platforms are correct, up-to-date and optimised for conversions.
3. Supporting the wider marketing team to conceive, develop and implement integrated marketing campaigns and product launches. Plus, identifying onsite improvements for lead generation.
4. Alongside the agency, support in the delivery and reporting of PPC campaigns, driving traffic to key areas of the website.
5. Ensure work is completed in a timely manner, within deadlines, and to an excellent quality, through high attention to detail.
6. Communicate out to relevant stakeholders to ensure they know where work is up to. Produce ongoing, weekly status reports to highlight work.
7. Work closely with relevant members of the marketing team and external agencies on both content syndication and customer review systems.
8. Complete regular reports for the website manager, using reporting systems such as Data Studio and Hotjar.
-Minimum 2-3 years proven experience in Digital Marketing
-High level of initiative and motivation
-Experience of CMS systems such as SiteCore or Drupal
-A natural affinity with numbers and understanding of Google Analytics
-High attention to detail and commercially minded
-Ability to plan and prioritise workload
-Has excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate with a wide range of stakeholders, both internal and external.
-Fluent with online marketing techniques including SEO and PPC activities
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer