£19,800 Pro Rata plus bonus and benefits (Wednesdays 12.30pm – 5pm and Thursday/Friday 8.30am – 5pm)
We have a great opportunity for an embroidery digitiser to join our clients state of the art clothing centre, they supply some of the UK’s best known brands with corporate decorated clothing.
The role will produce embroidery samples in line with customer artwork and branding guidelines and will assess the customer requests by using product knowledge and customer service skills to ensure samples are produced right first time.
- Produce sample logo’s in-line with customer artwork
- Ensure that corporate brand style/guidelines are adhered to at all times
- Work with operational colleagues to ensure the smooth flow of sample production and fixing issues with embroidery designs
- Strive for the best customer service to the customers
- Continuous improvement
- Develop relationships
Knowledge and Experience
- Knowledge of and experience working in a customer focused environment
- Good communication skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, ability to work to tight deadlines
- Knowledge of the commercial aspects of the UK garment industry
- Working knowledge of Artwork and design packages
- Knowledge of microsoft office – Outlook, windows etc
Cordant people are an equal opportunities employer.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer